Hampton Inn Elgin
405 Airport Road
Elgin, IL 60123
Please come to the hotel to complete an application.
The Hampton Inn Elgin is currently looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join their team.
Full Time Front Desk-Night Audit Associate 11pm-7am
The successful candidate should be a quick learner, have a warm personality and friendly attitude, be a team player, and a good problem solver. Previous hotel experience is preferred but not required. Hours include days, nights, weekends and holidays. Candidate must be available for entire shift of 11pm-7am.
- Excellent guest service skills are a must.
- Proficiency in the English language both verbal and written
- Excellent math skills and previous cash-handling experience helpful
- Organizational skills including follow up, problem solving, and communication
- Positive and professional appearance and attitude is a must!
Full Time & Part Time Maintenance/Engineer
Full time engineer position sought. Hotel experience preferred. Certified Pool Operator preferred, but not necessary. This position involves some van driving also, so a valid driver’s license is required. Full time position mostly weekdays; Part-Time Position weekends and some nights. Responds to all service calls and maintain hotel equipment in an efficient, safe manner. Perform preventative maintenance and necessary reports on all hotel equipment, including laundry, boiler, plumbing, pool, HVAC, electrical, guest rooms and kitchen. Makes rounds of hotel property to ensure everything is in working order. Order supplies as needed. Maintain grounds and drive local area shuttle.
- General knowledge of technical fields, i.e. carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Must be customer focused
- Organizational skills and time management including follow up, problem solving and communication